MarketReportsOnline.com adds "The Global Scanning Probe Microscopy Market to 2025" report to its research store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/29/2015 -- The Scanning probe microscopy market in 2014 generated approximately $450-$505 million in revenues.
Main players in the market are Keysight Technologies, Bruker, JPK and Asylum Research, NT-MDT, Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation and Park Systems. These companies have the greatest global market presence and their instruments are most widely used. Bruker has the largest market share in AFM.
The AFM market grew in semiconductors due to investment in capacity growth and the overall strength in the semiconductor market. In the last quarter of 2014, growth was witnessed in the US and Asia Pacific (especially China)
In the first half of 2015 there has been a strengthening of the market for nanotechnology tools in the US. Budgets for high technology products in the US have increased after two years of slow demand. The pace of growth in China has slowed but demand still remains relatively strong.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/411120.html
Main players in the Scanning probe microscopy market are Keystone Technologies, Bruker Corporation, Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation , NT-MDT, Asylum Research and Park Systems.
Report contents for the Scanning probe microscopy market include:
- Scanning probe microscopy market, globally and by region
- Analysis of the scanning probe microscopy market through 2025 including low, conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
- Profiles on all companies including products, number of employees, estimated revenues
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints
- AFM probes market and producers. The AFM probes market is an important part of the overall AFM market, and is very competitive. Probes range greatly in price, properties, coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. According to NaugaNeedles, the total market for AFM probes is $385 million, of which up to $100 million is addressable.
Purchase a copy of this research report at USD 915 (Single User License)
Table Of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Report Methodology
3 The Global Scanning Probe Microscopes Market
End user markets
Materials and nanomaterials
Semiconductors and electronics
Life sciences and healthcare
Low temperature microscopes
4 Spm Market By Region
Rest of the world
5 Semiconductors And Electronics
6 Materials And Nanomaterials Research
7 Life Sciences And Healthcare
8 Scanning Probe Microscopes Manufacturers
Number of employees
Estimated annual revenues
9 The Global Market For Afm Probes
Explore more reports on medical devices market at
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.