ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Security Screening Systems Market 2016-2020: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2016 -- Prior to the deployment of security screening systems in the 1990s, major end-users had employed handheld detectors and the physical checking of people, which required staff with proper training and skills. This led to more waiting time in queues, especially in airports, metro stations, and bus stations. Also, the traditional screening process had flaws due to human errors. Such errors are likely to cause risks such as terrorist attacks and illegal activities, leading to unrest in nations. Therefore, the use of the latest technologies in security screening gained prominence in order to enhance customer experience and increase the security and safety of people and assets.
The global security screening systems market to grow at a CAGR of 9.35% during the period 2016-2020. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global security screening systems market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the study considers the revenue generated from the worldwide sales of the following types of security screening systems:
- X-ray screening machines, which use electromagnetic radiation that penetrates the body and creates images of the interior body structures on photographic films. These machines are used for screening people and cargos.
- Metal detector, which is an electronic device that gives an audible signal when it is close to metal. Metal detectors can be both static and handheld devices.
- Explosive detection, including both trace and bulk detection.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=745965
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, Global Security Screening Systems Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- American Science and Engineering
- Rapiscan Systems
- Smiths Detection
Other prominent vendors
- L3 security and detection systems
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=745965
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG