Pittsburgh, PA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Seegrid, makers of automated guided vehicles (AGVs), released a set of podcasts recorded between Seegrid and Manufacturing Revival Radio. Manufacturing and distribution leaders may access the podcasts and listen to AGV, automation, supply chain, and materials handling experts. Industry leaders were interviewed discussing trends, insights, new products and relationships, and what is next for the industry.
Some of the thought leaders include:
- Jeff Christensen, Director of Product Development for Seegrid discussed a new dimension to vision-guided navigation
- Bob Trebilcock, Editorial Director for Supply Chain Management Review and Executive Editor at Modern Materials Handling discussed materials handling automation in distribution
- Tom Andel, Editor-in-Chief for Material Handling and Logistics discussed the end-users driving technology evolution
- Randy Blaylock, National Sales Director for Trilogiq USA discussed why forklift-free initiatives are gaining popularity
- Tom Lee, President for DMLogic discussed material handling technology is on the horizon
To listen to the podcasts, go to: http://www.seegrid.com/knowledge_center/modex_podcasts.
Seegrid Corporation (http://www.seegrid.com) is the global leader of robotic vision-guided automated guided vehicles (AGVs). Seegrid AGVs are revolutionizing the movement of materials handling in manufacturing and distribution environments with simplicity, flexibility, and affordability. Robotic pallet trucks, tow tractors, and walkie stackers optimize workflow processes by increasing productivity and reducing labor and operating costs, creating economic and operational advantages. Seegrid AGVs improve workplace safety, reduce equipment and product damage, and deliver a rapid return on investment. The company’s state-of-the-art navigation technology requires no infrastructure for navigation—no wires, lasers, tapes, or magnets.
Guided by Seegrid partnerships with leading global industrial truck manufacturers provide businesses with a choice when selecting a brand of robotic vision-guided AGVs. Seegrid and Guided by Seegrid products are available in North America and Europe.
In addition to the 2014 Edison Award, Seegrid was named Manufacturer of the Year and the Food Logistics Top 100 software and technology providers. Follow on Twitter @Seegrid.