Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Seizures - Pipeline Review, H2 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/01/2016 -- Seizures are symptoms of a brain problem. They happen due to sudden, abnormal electrical activity in the brain. Symptoms include dizziness, changes in vision, feeling sick to stomach, anxiousness and uncontrollable muscle spasms. Causes of seizures include alcohol withdrawal, choking, drug abuse, electric shock, epilepsy, fever, head trauma, low blood glucose levels and stroke.
Seizures pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 54 molecules. Out of which approximately 48 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes. The molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 7, 9, 5, 7, 1, 13, 3 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 6 molecules, respectively.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Seizures
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Seizures by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Seizures therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Seizures therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Seizures
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Seizures
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Seizures pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/seizures-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Find all Diseases Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/diseases
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions