New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Self-Service Cafeterias in Greece"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- The number of outlets increased for self-service cafeterias in 2013, as the leader Venetis AVEET continued to invest in the channel. Nevertheless, self-service cafeterias only has a marginal presence in overall consumer foodservice in Greece, accounting for a negligible share of value sales. Overall, self-service cafeterias has become popular mainly because of the leading player, which has been expanding its network and creating traffic for the whole channel.
Venetis AVEET was the leader in self-service cafeterias in 2013, with its value share reaching 65% in chained self-service cafeterias. The company is developing two concepts in self-service cafeterias, Venetis Food Hall, which reached 30 outlets in 2013, and its newest concept Venetis 1948, which opened its third outlet during the year. Both operations are based in Athens, and have been increasing in popularity amongst Greek consumers due to their fresh and wide menu options, the company?s well-established history of quality items (via its historic network of bakeries in retailing) and its store locations.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The forecast is positive for self-service cafeterias, given that the leading operators in the channel are planning further expansion and development. In particular, self-service cafeterias is small enough to be directly influenced by the performance of even one player, especially the leading one. In this light, the future performance of the channel will be in accordance with the direction of Venetis AVEET?s operations in this area, and company has already reported a strategic expansion plan.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Self-Service Cafeterias industry in Greece with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Self-Service Cafeterias industry in Greece, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Self-Service Cafeterias in Greece market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Self-Service Cafeterias in Greece?
- What are the major brands in Greece?
- Are there any new developments in terms of the food and drink offering in self-service cafeterias in Greece?
- What is the average spend per transaction for self-service cafeterias and how does this compare to other foodservice formats i.e. fast food, full-service restaurants?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Portugal
- Self-Service Cafeterias in the United Kingdom
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Egypt
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Denmark
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Australia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Germany
- Self-Service Cafeterias in the Netherlands
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Turkey
- Self-Service Cafeterias in France
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Sweden