Fast Market Research recommends "Self-Service Cafeterias in Hungary" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/25/2013 -- The decline in the number of outlets in independent self-service cafeterias continued in 2012 as more outlets were forced to close down. Weak purchasing power still hinders expansion and competition is intensifying amongst foodservice channels for the falling number of customers. The number of chained outlets stagnated in 2012, with most players trying to avoid closures despite their presence in more frequented places and the stronger financial background which enables them to survive hard...
Euromonitor International's Self-Service Cafeterias in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Finland
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Bulgaria
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Italy
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Romania
- Self-Service Cafeterias in China
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Sweden
- Self-Service Cafeterias in the United Kingdom
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Norway
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Canada
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Greece