New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Self-Service Cafeterias in Malaysia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2014 -- Self-service cafeterias were becoming less popular in 2012 as there were an increasing number of street stalls/kiosks being opened in neighbourhood areas. Consumers in Malaysia prefer street stalls/kiosks over self-service cafeterias since street stalls/kiosks are normally available to consumers at neighbourhood locations, whereas self-service cafeterias are available mostly in shopping malls or retail outlets. Furthermore, self-service cafeterias which operate in most shopping malls and retail...
Euromonitor International's Self-Service Cafeterias in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Ukraine
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Australia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Finland
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Ireland
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Canada
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Slovakia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Portugal
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Bulgaria
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Germany
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)