Global Self-Service Technologies Market Research Report by Forecast to 2027
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2017 -- Market Scenario:
The major growth driver of Self-Service Technologies Market includes growing technical advancement of remote and wireless communications, growing awareness about biometric securities such as fingerprint recognition, increasing demand for self-service machines and automated devices among others.
Hence the market for Self-Service Technologies Market is expected to grow at high CAGR (2016-2027). However, imposed government regulations over energy and power sectors are one of the factors which are hindering the growth of Self-Service Technologies Market.
- Kiosk Information Systems Inc. (US)
- NCR Corporation (US)
- HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co. (Germany)
- Fujitsu, Glory Ltd
- Azkoyen Group
- Crane Co. (USA)
- Mass International Europe B.V. (Netherlands)
- IBM Corporation (US)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/927
Objective of Self-Service Technologies Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Self-Service Technologies Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Self-Service Technologies Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Self-Service Technologies Market.
Global Self-Service Technologies Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Machine Type: ATM, vending machines, and kiosks among others.
Segmentation by Application: Retail, Banking, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Security & Surveillance among others.
Kiosk information systems have announced recently in Feb, 2016 about its new development CORE K-Nect, advanced remote monitoring applications which provide real-time visibility of a kiosk network.
NCR Corporation, one of the leading consumer transaction technologies has announced recently in June 2016 about its latest development EMV encoded payment securities with counterpoint 220.127.116.11 to provide benefits of merchant to retailers.
Regional Analysis of Self-Service Technologies Market:
North-America dominated the Global Self-Service Technologies Market with the largest market share due to growing demand for self-automated machines and increasing advancement in remote and wireless communication in the region, and therefore accounting for high million and is expected to grow over USD billion by 2027.
- Rest of Western Europe
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/self-service-technologies-market-927
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Table of Contents
1. Report Prologue
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.