Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/11/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd (Sembcorp Cogen) is a Singapore-based energy utility company. It undertakes generation and commercialization of electrical energy. Sembcorp Cogen is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sembcorp Industries Limited (SIL), a leading energy, water and marine services rendering group. The company operates and maintains its business operations under the utilities segment of SIL. The company supplies power to the grid and steam to the industrial customers. It generates power and heat through its 815 MW combined cycle co-generation plant with 400 MW under development, utilizing natural gas from Sembcorp Gas Pte Ltd under long term contract.
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2014: Sembcorp Marine's PPL Shipyard Starts 2014 with a US$214.3 Million Jack-up Rig Order with Options for Another Two Jack-up Rigs from Marco Polo Marinen
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit