Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2018 -- Semi-Annual Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in FSU - Russia Leads Planned and Announced Projects Count
Get Discount on Reports at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=1503197
In the FSU, more than 40 crude oil and natural gas projects are expected to come online by 2025. Russia leads among countries with more than 30 projects, Uzbekistan follows with two announced projects. Key projects in the FSU are expected to contribute about 1,648 mbd of crude production and about 16.7 bcfd of gas production in 2025. Among companies, Gazprom, Rosneft Oil Co, and Lukoil Oil Co have the highest level of spending on planned and announced projects.
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the FSU
- Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
- Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in the FSU
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region.
Reasons to buy
- Understand oil and gas production outlook for the FSU
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on FSU production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor's planned oil and gas production projects in FSU.