New Computer Technology market report from MarketLine: "Semiconductors: Global Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2013 -- Semiconductors: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Semiconductors industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global semiconductors market grew by 1.9% in 2011 to reach a value of $368.8 billion.
In 2016, the global semiconductors market is forecast to have a value of $524.6 billion, an increase of 42.3% since 2011.
Integrated is the largest segment of the global semiconductors market, accounting for 82.9% of the market's total value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 66.6% of the global semiconductors market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The semiconductor market consists of the manufacture and sale of semiconductors and related products. The market value refers to the sale of semiconductors at manufacturer's selling price (MSP). Any currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated at constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices (Discretes & ICs) Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2022)
- Automotive Semiconductors Market to 2015 - Demand for Energy Efficient Vehicles with Safety and Comfort Systems to Drive Sales Growth
- Global Semiconductors & Electronic Components
- Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems to 2015 - Government Incentives and Feed-in Tariffs to Create Growth Potential for Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Airlines: Global Industry Guide
- Cereal Crops: Global Industry Guide
- Fuel Retailing: Global Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Global: Electronic Equipment and Supplies Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production: Global Industry Guide
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)