Recently published research from GBI Research, "Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems to 2015 - Government Incentives and Feed-in Tariffs to Create Growth Potential for Semiconductor Manufacturers", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/05/2012 -- GBI Research's report, "Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems to 2015 - Government Incentives and Feed-in Tariffs to Create Growth Potential for Semiconductor Manufacturers" provides key information and analysis on the market opportunities in the semiconductors industry for solar PV application. The report covers the industry dynamics, information on the revenue of the Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems, and the market share of the relevant suppliers. The report also provides product- and region-based forecasts through to 2015. The product-based forecasts up to 2015 are given for the PV cells, IGBTs, couplers, logic IC, analog IC, micro components and optical semiconductors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Market Size in terms of sales revenue - historical data from 2004 to 2010 and forecast through to 2015
- Key semiconductor product types such as PV cells, IGBTs, couplers, logic IC, analog IC, micro components and optical semiconductors
- Market Share for the year 2010
- Key regions such as Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, ME&A and S&CA
- Market statistics for key countries such as Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, France, the US, Canada, Japan, China and Australia
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies such as Suntech, JA Solar, First Solar, Infineon Technologies AG and Fairchild Semiconductor
- Different Analytical Frameworks, such as Porter's Five Forces Analysis and SWOT Analysis,to give a global comprehensiveo view of Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems
Reasons to Get this Report
- Exploit growth opportunities in the market for Semiconductors used in Solar PV Power Systems.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for various Semiconductors used in Solar PV Power Systems.
- Identify the strengths and weakness of key players in the market for Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems.
- Develop business strategies from the SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analyses.
- Identify key growth markets for your products from the market statistics.
- Know the demand potential of Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Suntech, JA Solar, First Solar, Infineon Technologies, Fairchild Semiconductor
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Semiconductors Market to 2015 - Demand for Energy Efficient Vehicles with Safety and Comfort Systems to Drive Sales Growth
- Global Photovoltaic (PV) Market & Insights into Chinese & Japanese Photovoltaic (PV) Markets (2010 - 2015)
- Machine Vision: Technologies and Global Markets
- The Solar Power Generation Technologies Market Outlook: Market overview, photovoltaic and concentrating solar power technologies, capacity, generation, legislation, and the future outlook
- Solar PV Inverters - Global Market Size, Price Analysis, Regulations and Competitive Analysis to 2020
- Renewable Energy Investment Opportunities in Emerging Economies
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power - Global Market Size, Installation Prices, Module Market Shares, Market Segmentation, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- The US Solar PV Market Analysis: Policies and Incentives, Industry Trends and Forecasts to 2015
- Renewable Energy in the US: Policy, Investment, Capacity, Growth and Outlook
- Asia-Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook