New Beverages research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2012 -- Consumers are seeking more intensity and sensation from products. Manufacturers and brands, therefore, are increasingly strategizing in their sensory marketing to engage their customers. Despite that, many brands are still in the era of the sight and sound marketing paradigm, which has huge untapped opportunities in appealing to all senses to create one unified, stunning customer experience.
- Pinpoint over 40 marketing and product innovation 'platforms' that can be employed to entice new product trial.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand consumers seek for sensory appeal and what can be done to better attract them.
- Trend overview and sector specific analysis covering food, non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks, personal care, household care, packaging, and retail.
Consumers' exposure to global flavors and the search for indulgence are making them more experimental and demanding than ever before. 65% of consumers globally like making/trying different foods, and 78% consider 'authenticity', 'home-made', and 'real ingredients' to have a medium to very high amount of influence in their food choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Taste remains the major driver of consumers' choices of beverages. Brands are responding with multiple sensory traits - such as novel flavor blends, and food and alcohol pairings, which allow for more memorable experiences.
Sensory benefits are deemed as influential as favorite brands for personal hygiene, haircare, skincare, and oral care products, which is significant given that personal care consumers generally tend to be brand-centric. The desire for maximal sensory appeal, therefore, is driving cosmetic brands to leverage multisensory branding.
Reasons to Get this Report
- To what extent do global consumers seek novel and intense sensations and show interest in sensory appealing products across the major FMCG sectors?
- What is the 'Sensory Fusion' sub-trend? How does it impact consumers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation in my sector?
- How are brands capitalizing on the sensory fusion trend to stimulate consumers' senses at a maximum level and emotionally connect with them?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Juices and Smoothies
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Milk
- Right-For-Me: Consumer and Innovation Trends
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Flavored Alcoholic Beverages
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Cider
- Experimentation: Consumer & Innovation Trends
- Trust & Transparency: Consumer & Innovation Trends
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Cereal Products
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Household Cleaning Products