New Pharmaceuticals market report from Current Partnering: "Sensory Organ Partnering Terms and Agreements "
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2013 -- The Sensory Organ Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter sensory organ partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery, preclinical or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors sensory organ technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest sensory organ deals and contracts announced in the healthcare sectors.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report includes an analysis of financial deal terms by stage at signing covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates. The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of sensory organ dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in sensory organ dealmaking since 2007 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication. In addition the chapter includes an analysis of financial deal terms by stage at signing covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates. Analysis includes median values and distribution of values for each stage of development.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading sensory organ deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma, most active bigpharma, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 bigpharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of sensory organ deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to all sensory organ deals since 2007 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Peripheral Neuropathy (Sensory Neuropathy) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013
- Peripheral Neuropathy (Sensory Neuropathy) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2012
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals andTrends in Pharmaceuticals - Q2 2012
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Market in Top Seven Countries to 2018 - Next Generation Quadrivalent Vaccines to Dominate the Market by Offering Broader Protection via Single Dose
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q1 2013
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q4 2012
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals andTrends for July 2012 in Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for June 2012 in Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q3 2012
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)