Service Robotics Market report offers a detailed Outlook and future prospects of the Service Robotics Industry with analysis of major players that helps Industry experts, analysts and business decision makers to decide their business strategies and achieve proposed business aims.
London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2018 -- The global Service Robotics Market was valued over USD 7 Billion in 2016. Service robots have witnessed widespread acceptance among various professional and personal applications owing to benefits such as enhanced usability, delivery of accurate and high-quality services, reliability, and reduced operational costs and human errors. Professional service robots are employed in various industries including medical, defense, rescue and security, agriculture, logistics, construction, and professional cleaning among others, whereas personal service robots are used for domestic and entertainment and leisure purpose.
The global service robotics market is expected to almost triple by 2022 from the 2016 level, driven by an upsurge in its adoption owing to high labor cost, lack of skilled workforce, increasing research and development investments, growing awareness regarding the benefits of service robots, and increased demand for automation among professional and personal sectors. However, high initial investment and concern for human safety restricts the growth of the market.
Place Direct Purchase Order of Service Robotics Market at http://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/service-robotics-market-11967/one
Global Robotics Market - Key Players Sales and SWOT Analysis
Adept Technology (Acquired by OMRON)
Yaskawa Electric Corporation
Global Service Robotics Market and Volume Forecast - By Type
Professional Service Robotics
Personal and Domestic Service Robotics
Global Professional Service Robotics Market and Volume Forecast - By Segment
Public Relations Robots
Rescue and Security
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Service Robotics Market and Forecast (2009 - 2022)
3 Global Service Robotics Volume and Forecast (2009 - 2022)
4 Global Service Robotics Market and Volume Share Analysis (2009 - 2022)
5 Global Professional Service Robotics Market and Volume Forecast - By Segment (2009 - 2022)
6 Global Personal and Domestic Service Robotics Market and Volume Forecast - By Segment (2009 - 2022)
7 Key Player Analysis (2010 - 2022)
8 Global Service Robotics Market - Growth Drivers
9 Global Service Robotics Market - Challenges
Browse Complete Report at http://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/service-robotics-market-11967
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The global service robotics market is expected to almost triple by 2022 from the 2016 level.
- The global professional service robotics market was valued nearly US$ 5 Billion in 2016.
- The global professional service robotics sales volume is predicted to exceed 150,000 units by 2021.
- Medical application was the major industry vertical, in terms of market share, followed by logistic applications.
- Agriculture/field robots controlled over 20% share of the professional service market.
- In volume terms, the logistic robots accounted for maximum share of the overall professional service robotics volume.
- The medical robots accounted for single digit share of the professional service robotics volume in 2015, due to expensive nature of these devices.
- It is anticipated that the entertainment and leisure robot will account for over 30% share of the personal and domestic service robotics market by 2022.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37