Fast Market Research recommends "Service Station Retailing in Russia 2012" from Verdict Research, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2013 -- Based on Verdict's proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Russia. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers' c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Russia.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers' networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As in 2010, total fuel volumes sold in Russia rose in 2011; however, the increase was not as dramatic as in the previous year, up 3.4% in 2011 to 81,097 million liters.
Russia's leading service station player is Lukoil, which owns 8.6% of the market; however, otherwise the market is mainly dominated by lots of smaller independent players.
The proportion of total service stations in Russia with a shop in 2012 was 15.3%, an increase of 3% on 2011. In the year to January 2012, the number of sites with a shop grew by a significant 21.3% to 4,139 outlets.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Which are the top five players in the Russian service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Russia?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Service Station Retailing in Italy 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Portugal 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Bulgaria 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Switzerland 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Romania 2012
- Service Station Retailing in the UK 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Austria 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Lithuania 2011
- Service Station Retailing in Spain 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Belgium 2012