New Retailing market report from Verdict Research: "Service Station Retailing in Spain 2012"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2013 -- Based on Verdict's proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Spain. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers' c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Spain.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers' networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The total fuel consumption in Spain continued the downward trend from 2010 and fell by 5.8% to 25,760 million liters. Petrol consumption declined by 6.6% as sales volumes across both unleaded 95 and 98 fell, furthering the trend from 2010.
The top five companies in Spain make up 67.2% of all service stations in Spain. The total number of service stations in Spain continued its steady incline in 2011, rising by 0.7% to 10,309 sites.
Since 2010, the proportion of service stations with a shop has been increasing, and in 2011 84.3% of service stations in Spain featured a shop. Car washes are important to Spanish customers , and 51% of service stations in Spain have a car wash.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Which are the top five players in the Spanish service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Spain?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Service Station Retailing in Italy 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Portugal 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Bulgaria 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Switzerland 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Romania 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Russia 2012
- Service Station Retailing in the UK 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Austria 2012
- Service Station Retailing in Lithuania 2011
- Service Station Retailing in Belgium 2012