New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/11/2013 -- In 2012 a wider number of sets/kits were sold at discounts, in order to attract consumers' attention. This trend mostly applied to mass brands rather than premium brands. However, it is expected that the supply of premium sets/kits will widen, together with increasing consumer incomes, which will allow people to buy more premium fragrances sets/kits, which include a bottle of fragrance and body lotion. Sales of sets/kits are seasonal, and see the best sales around Christmas, Women's Day and St...
Euromonitor International's Sets/Kits in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sets/Kits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Spain to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Italy to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Turkey to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Mexico to 2016: Market Databook
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Hotels in the UK to 2016: Market Databook
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth