New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2014 -- Sets/kits registered a successful performance in 2012 as the majority of Latvian consumers took advantage of rising purchasing power to return to their previous habits of purchasing sets/kits as gifts. Traditionally, sales of sets/kits peak at the end of year in the run up to Christmas and New Year. However, rising disposable incomes towards the end of the review period allowed many Latvians to purchase more expensive sets/kits for other important events such as birthdays, name days and Valentine's Day.
L'Oreal Groupe led sets/kits in Latvia during 2012 with a retail value share of 46%. The company offers sets/kits throughout the year, although it significantly diversifies the range of sets/kits it offers in the run-up to major gift-giving occasions. L'Oreal offers sets/kits which cater to both women and men and the company's sets/kits are offered at a variety of price points so as to cater to as many potential consumers as possible.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sales of sets/kits during the forecast period are expected to be supported by the launch of innovative new products and attractive new packaging types. In addition, rising real disposable income levels are likely to result in higher levels of private spending on celebrations and gifts. As soon as consumer purchasing power increases once again, the leading manufacturers of sets/kits are expected to include more sophisticated products within the range of sets they offer in line with the most recent trends in beauty and personal care such as the rising demand for ecological and natural products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sets/Kits industry in Latvia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sets/Kits industry in Latvia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sets/Kits in Latvia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sets/Kits in Latvia?
- What are the major brands in Latvia?
- Which types of sets/kits are most prevalent?
- How are average prices for sets/kits evolving?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Photographic Camera Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in the UAE to 2017: Market Databook
- Photographic Camera Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Nutraceuticals Market Analysis till 2017 - Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific and Latin America to Drive Growth
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria