Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/28/2012 -- The "frozen" market did not encourage consumers to buy more than one product at a time, especially when unsure of the necessity of all items contained in a set. Sets/kits are mainly seasonal purchases, mostly bought as gifts for annual festivities, such as Easter or Christmas. According to some sources, sets/kits will no longer be present in the market thanks to lack of demand. As consumers tend to chose other 2-in-1 products, they are cautious about buying sets, as they tend to compare the...
Euromonitor International's Sets/Kits in Lithuania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sets/Kits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Products in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Sports Equipment in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Stationery & Cards in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Stationery & Cards in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Appliances in Europe to 2015: Market Guide