Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2012 -- Sets/kits is a category which is perceived as offering good value-for-money. It is characterised by strong seasonal demand and aggressive promotions around special days such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Christmas. Although sets/kits is usually purchased as a convenient gift, some consumers purchase one for their own use to benefit from the price discount. Traditionally, direct selling is the most active channel in this arena; however, retail brands are gradually increasing...
Euromonitor International's Sets/Kits in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sets/Kits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Appliances in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Country Analysis Report: Denmark, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Clinical Trial Recruitment in Orphan Diseases - Patient Numbers in Ovarian Cancer Trials Exceed Other Orphan Diseases in Oncology
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth