New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sets/Kits in Tunisia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2013 -- Sets/kits is very dependent on special events like weddings, birthdays, Valentine Day's, and Mother's Day. It is a tradition that married men give make-up or fragrance sets to their wives as gifts. Valentine's Day is the event that registers the highest sales level regarding mass and premium brands. Moreover, sales increase during Eid, the religious celebration following Ramadan, the Pilgrimage and Mother's Day.
Euromonitor International's Sets/Kits in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sets/Kits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Turkey to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Belgium to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Mexico to 2016: Market Databook
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Hotels in India to 2016: Market Databook
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Hotels in Switzerland to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in France to 2017: Market Databook