Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of SgurrEnergy Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
SgurrEnergy Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SgurrEnergy Ltd. (SgurrEnergy), a part of the Wood Group, is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy specialized in renewable energy sector. It offers engineering and technical advisory services to onshore and offshore wind, solar, wave and tidal, bioenergy, hydro, environmental, health and safety projects. SgurrEnergy has international project experience and operates through its offices in Beijing, China; Paris, France; Vancouver, Canada; Pune, India; Wexford, Ireland; Portland and Maine, the US; Stravanger, Norway; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and Hamburg, Germany. It also has regional representative offices in Turkey and Pakistan. SgurrEnergy is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
SgurrEnergy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 03, 2013 Collaboration with Chinese university on wind research project
Oct 10, 2013 SgurrEnergy supports financing of Masdar stake in worlds largest offshore wind farm
Oct 08, 2013 Galion Lidar deployed onshore to study coastal wind resource on shores of Gulf of Mexico
Jul 24, 2013 SgurrEnergy provides wind analysis for phase 1 of 400MW Ethiopia Wind Project
Jun 27, 2013 SSE Selects SgurrEnergys Galion Lidar To Test Wind Turbine Performance.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit