Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Shermco Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Shermco Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Shermco Industries, Inc. (Shermco) is an independent, full-service electrical repair, maintenance and engineering company. It provides testing, repair, professional training, maintenance and analysis of rotating apparatus and electrical power distribution systems and related equipment for the light, medium, and heavy industries. Shermco comprises of two strategic business units, namely, Machine Services and Engineering Services. The company operates sales offices in Austin, Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Sweetwater, Tulsa and Brussels, and Belgium. The company was acquired by funds managed by the GFI Energy Group of Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
Shermco Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2013: Shermcos Kevin Alewine to present at 2013 Wind Plant Reliability Workshop
Jul 30, 2013: Shermco Hosts EASA Southwest District 2 Summer Meeting
May 30, 2013: Shermco Industries hires Daniel Russell
May 10, 2013: Shermco Industries launches new website
May 08, 2013: Ron Widup tapped for Wind Industry Leaders panel for WINDPOWER 2013
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Shermco Industries, Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)