New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Siemens Healthcare Market Share Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2013 -- GlobalData's new report, "Siemens Healthcare Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Siemens Healthcare's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Siemens Healthcare market share information in eighteen key market categories - Hearing Aid Devices, Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology, Microbiology Culture, Angio Suites, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems, X-ray Systems, Lithotripters, Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Siemens Healthcare operates in - ENT Devices, In Vitro Diagnostics, Diagnostic Imaging, Nephrology and Urology Devices and Healthcare IT
- Siemens Healthcare's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Brazil, China, Australia, Canada, Germany, India, United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France and Japan.
- Siemens Healthcare's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Hearing Aid Devices, Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology, Microbiology Culture, Angio Suites, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems, X-ray Systems, Lithotripters, Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems.
- All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Siemens Healthcare operates in.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: William Demant Holding A/S, Sonova Holding AG, Widex A/S, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc., GN ReSound A/S, Rion Co., Ltd., Sonic Innovations, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Sysmex Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited, Olympus Corporation, Qiagen N.V., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cepheid, Gen-Probe Incorporated, Horiba, Ltd., Immucor, Inc., Diagnostica Stago, Inc., Grifols, S.A., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Alere Inc., bioMerieux S.A., DiaSorin S.p.A, PerkinElmer, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Hologic, Inc., Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering Co., Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, General Medical Merate S.p.A., Hitachi Medical Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, I.M.S. Internazionale Medico Scientifica, Planmed Oy, Carestream Health, Inc., Medical Technologies Ltd., AMICO JSC, Esaote S.p.A., SonoSite, Inc., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd., Dornier MedTech GmbH, STORZ MEDICAL AG, EDAP TMS S.A., Allengers Medical Systems Ltd., Direx Systems GmbH, HealthTronics, Inc., Elmed Electronics & Medical Industry & Trade Inc., Cerner Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, McKesson Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Medical Information Technology, Inc., Software Service, Inc., CSI Co., Ltd., Computer Sciences Corporation, NEC Corporation, CompuGroup Medical AG, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., InterSystems Corporation, iSOFT Group PLC, Sectra AB, Merge Healthcare Incorporated, Elekta AB
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- GE Healthcare Market Share Analysis
- Philips Healthcare Market Share Analysis
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V. Market Share Analysis
- Sysmex Corporation Market Share Analysis
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Market Share Analysis
- Trivitron Healthcare Pvt Ltd. Market Share Analysis
- Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH Market Share Analysis
- Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd. Market Share Analysis
- Bayer HealthCare AG Market Share Analysis
- Europe Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems