Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update market report to its offering
Siemens Healthcare (formerly Siemens Medical Solutions) is a global medical device company. It undertakes the design, development, manufacture and distribution of medical devices and technologies for diagnostic markets. It offers imaging equipment, healthcare information systems, management consulting, and support services. It has a comprehensive portfolio of medical solutions, ranging from medical imaging, in vitro diagnostics, and interventional systems to clinical IT. It conducts operations in North America, Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia. Siemens Healthcare is a business unit of Siemens AG and is headquartered in Erlangen, Germany. _x000D_
The company focuses on innovation to develop new products and expand its markets in BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China). With an intent to enhance its innovative capacity and competitiveness, Siemens Healthcare initiated several strategic measures including higher investments in product development, expanded sales activities, and adoption of measures aimed at realigning the radiation therapy business.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Siemens Healthcare
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit