According to a new market report published by Market Research Store titled “Silage Additives Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)."
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2015 -- Silage Additives Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)
The Global Silage Additives market is accounted for $0.63 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $0.69 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 1.14% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. Industrialization of stock and animal protein industry is a favorable factor driving the market growth. This growth has shaped great opportunity and command for inventive products in animal diet. Focus to improve feed consumption and to advance the health in the animals is an additional factor for expansion in silage additives market. Increase in requirement for animal protein in the region has exerted force on livestock farmers.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
Corn is a significant silage crop. Inoculants have developed into the most frequently used additives. The policy from European government to decrease imports of meat & raise in house making and financial assistance to stock farmers is expected to enhance the livestock industry. Bacterial inoculants have inbuilt advantages over other additives, including low down cost, security in handling, a low use rate, and no environmental problems. The Asia-Pacific region is planned to develop at the maximum rate during the forecast period.
The key players in the market include, Novozymes A/S, ADM, Evonik Industries AG, Volac International Limited, BASF, Schaumann BioEnergy GmbH, Cargill Inc., ForFarmers, ADDCON and Lallemand.
Request For Sample report Here:
Additive types of Silage Additives Covered:
- Acid Additives
o Lactic Acid Bacteria Inoculants
- Organic acid salts
- Pulse crops
Crop types Covered:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements