Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Silicon Storage Technology, Inc.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
"Silicon Storage Technology, Inc.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Silicon Storage Technology, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Silicon Storage Technology, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Silicon Storage Technology, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. (SST) develops, designs, licenses and markets a wide range of SuperFlash memory technology solutions. The company's product portfolio includes microcontrollers, serial flash products, parallel flash products and power amplifiers. It power amplifier portfolio consists of 2.4GHz power amplifiers, 5MHz power amplifiers, dual band power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers and front end modules. SST's products find applications in automotive, industrial, consumer, telecom, office automation and smartcards. The company operates as a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Incorporated. SST is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit