Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Singapore Commercial Banking Report Q1 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/21/2015 -- Commercial banking forecast series covers 62 countries accounting for 80% of global GDP. Each report, researched at source, features Publisher's independent assessment and 5-year forecasts to end-2017 for the commercial banking sector in each market. Using its expertise in both country risk and financial markets analysis, Publisher has created exclusive models to forecast a wealth of key variables on the commercial banking sector. Historic and forecast data are provided for the sector's total asset and liability growth, client loans, and client deposits. Forecasts for key ratios including the loan-deposit ratio and the loan-asset ratio are also included, as well as core macro-economic forecasts. Data is presented in both local currency and US dollar terms.
Each report examines key drivers of growth and future prospects, including the macroeconomic situation, the level of development and potential for growth of the banking sector, the commercial initiatives of major players, government policy and the regulatory environment.
Central to Publisher's analysis are our unique Commercial Banking Business Environment Ratings. Publisher's unique country-comparative Risk-Reward Rating provides a clear, quantified, independent assessment of the opportunities and dangers of operating in each market. The methodology draws together our in-depth knowledge of competitive pressures, our comprehensive industry market forecasts, and our Country Risk team's unrivalled analysis of economic, political and operational risks.
The reports also feature profiles of leading banks, covering total assets, liabilities, client deposits, lending, bond holdings, main products and services, competitive positioning and ownership structure.
The Singapore Commercial Banking Report has been researched at source and features Publisher Research's independent assessment and forecasts for the commercial banking sector in Singapore. It examines key drivers of growth and future prospects, including the macroeconomic situation, the level of development and potential for growth of the banking sector, the commercial initiatives of major players, government policy and the regulatory environment. Leading banks are profiled, covering total assets, liabilities, client deposits, lending, bond holdings, main products and services, competitive positioning and ownership structure.
Publisher's Singapore Commercial Banking Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, business investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the commercial banking industry in Singapore.
- Benchmark Publisher's independent commercial banking industry forecasts for Singapore to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Singaporean commercial banking market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in Singapore through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, investments and macroeconomic developments.
- Exploit latest competitive intelligence on your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Analysis.
Key insights into the commercial banking market, covering industry trends, key players and the regulatory environment, plus snapshots of assets, liabilities, client loans and client deposits in local currency and USD.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats within the commercial banking sector and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
Publisher's Commercial Banking Risk Reward Index
Publisher's Risk Reward Index provides investors and participants looking for opportunities in the region with a clear country-comparative assessment of a market's risks and potential rewards. Each of the country markets are scored using a sophisticated model that includes more than 40 industry, economic and demographic points. These provide indices of highest to lowest appeal to investors, with each position explained.
Global, Regional and Country Industry Overviews
In-depth analysis of the major global and regional developments in the market, which can be linked with the country industry overview, providing cross-country investment, product and financing trends that will affect each market, supported by Publisher's global and regional industry forecasts.
- Publisher forecasts to end-2019 for all headline macroeconomic indicators, including real GDP growth, inflation, fiscal balance, trade balance, current account and external debt.
- Competitive Landscape Market Data: Analysis of market size, dominant trends, competitive landscape and key annual and quarterly data.
- Company Database: A comprehensive breakdown of KPIs of the leading commercial banks, including assets and liabilities, client loans, client deposits, capital, bond holdings, loan-deposit ratio, tier 1 capital, return on assets, earnings per share and market capitalisation.
Company Profiles and SWOTs
- Examines the competitive positioning and short- to medium-term business strategies of key industry players. Strategy is examined within the context of Publisher's industry forecasts, our macroeconomic views and our understanding of the wider competitive landscape to generate company SWOT analyses.
- The latest financial and operating statistics and key company developments are also incorporated within the company profiles, enabling a full evaluation of recent company performance and future growth prospects.
The Commercial Banking reports draw on a network of primary sources, such as multilateral organisations, government departments, industry associations, chambers and company reports.
Spanning over 69 pages "Singapore Commercial Banking Report Q1 2016" report covers Industry View, Industry Forecast, Market Overview, Economic Outlook, Economic Outlook, Competitive Landscape, Company Profile, Regional Overview, Global Industry Overview, Demographic Forecast, Methodology.
Find more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/singapore-commercial-banking-report-q1-2016
Slovakia Commercial Banking Report Q1 2016 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/slovakia-commercial-banking-report-q1-2016
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions