Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Singapore Food and Drink Report Q1 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/22/2015 -- Food consumption will remain modest over our forecast period, registering a compound annual growth rate of 2.1% over 2014-2019.Technological innovations and cost-saving measures by mass grocery retailers will be realised in 2017, and a steady rise in food consumption will be observed. We forecast real GDP growth of 2.5% in 2016, with economic activity remaining tepid over our forecast period.
A tight labour market will continue to put upward pressure on labour costs, reducing food manufacturing competitiveness. Rising incomes will bode well for the food and drink industry; however, low consumer confidence will partially offset growth in the short term.
Headline Industry Data
- Total food consumption growth in 2016: +1.8%; compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to 2019: +2.1%
- Per capita food consumption growth in 2016: +0.1%; CAGR to 2019: +0.4%
- Alcoholic drinks sales growth in 2016: +4.5%; CAGR to 2019: 5.1%
- Soft drink sales growth in 2016: +2.7%; CAGR to 2019: +2.1%
- Total mass grocery retail sales growth in 2016: +2.7%; CAGR to 2019: +3.0%
The Singapore Food & Drink Report features Publisher Research's market assessment and independent forecasts for food and drink expenditure, consumption, sales, and imports/exports and forecasts for the mass grocery retail sector. The report also includes analyses of major regulatory developments, the background macroeconomic outlook and competitive landscape comparing national and multinational companies by leading products and services, sales, investments, partners and expansion strategies.
Publisher's Singapore Food & Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, business investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the food and drink industry and the mass grocery retail market in Singapore.
- Benchmark Publisher's independent food and drink industry forecasts for Singapore to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Singaporean food and drink market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in Singapore through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments.
- Exploit latest competitive intelligence on your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
Summary of Publisher's key industry forecasts and views, covering food and drink manufacturing and consumption and the mass grocery retail market.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats within the food, drink and mass grocery retail sectors and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
Publisher's Food and Drink Risk Reward Index
Publisher's Risk Reward Index provides investors (food and drink manufacturers and mass grocery retailers) looking for opportunities in the region with a clear country-comparative assessment of a market's risks and potential rewards. Each of the country markets are scored using a sophisticated model that includes more than 40 industry, economic and demographic points. These provide indices of highest to lowest appeal to investors, with each position explained.
Publisher's food chapter is divided into sections such as meat, fish, confectionary, dairy and canned foods, and provides insight into each market's food industry, centred on a forecast to end-2019 for the sector.
The chapter includes the following elements:
- Industry Forecast Scenario: Historical data series and a forecast to end-2019 for growth of key indicators within a market's food industry. Indicators include food consumption, food consumption as % of GDP, canned food sales, confectionery sales and food and drink imports and exports, among others.
- Industry Developments: A summary of corporate developments, including news on M&As, FDI, expansions, closures and financial results, in addition to analysis and explanation of the latest industry events and how these could influence further investment.
- Market Overview: An overview of the structure of the market, introducing the key players and discussing underlying trends.
Segmented the same way as Publisher's food chapter, the drink section provides insight into each market's drink industry, centred on a forecast to end-2019 for the sector. Forecast indicators include alcoholic and soft drink sales by value, volume and sub-sector and tea and coffee sales, among others.
Mass Grocery Retail Forecasts
Segmented the same way as Publisher's food and drink chapters, the mass grocery retail section provides insight into each market's grocery retail industry, centred on a forecast to end-2019 for the sector. Forecast indicators include mass grocery retail sales by format (including supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience and discount stores) and a breakdown of the organised retail sector versus the traditional sector, among others.
Illustration of the mass grocery retail and food and drink industries via rankings tables comparing revenues, number of outlets and number of employees. This chapter also includes data-rich, in-depth regional analysis of the market position, business strategies and investment potential of the region's leading mass grocery retail and food and drink operators.
- Examines the competitive positioning and short- to medium-term business strategies of key industry players. Strategy is examined within the context of Publisher's industry forecasts, our macroeconomic views and our understanding of the wider competitive landscape to generate company SWOT analyses.
- The latest financial and operating statistics and key company developments are also incorporated within the company profiles, enabling a full evaluation of recent company performance and future growth prospects.
The Food & Drink reports draw on an extensive network primary sources, such as multilateral organisations, government departments, industry associations, chambers and company reports.
Find more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/singapore-food-and-drink-report-q1-2016
Sudan and South Sudan Food and Drink Report Q1 2016 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/sudan-and-south-sudan-food-and-drink-report-q1-2016
Uganda Food and Drink Report Q1 2016 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/uganda-food-and-drink-report-q1-2016
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions