Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2012 -- ReportReserve announces the inclusion of its new report published by GlobalData’s report, “Singapore Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts” provides an in-depth coverage of Singapore petrochemicals industry. The report covers Singapore petrochemical complexes details and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents petrochemicals demand and production forecasts, end use market share, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major petrochemicals producers in Singapore.
The report classifies 20 petrochemical commodities into five different product families according to their chemical properties. It provides information about petrochemical complexes of each product family with details of operators, equity partners with their stakes, year of commissioning and production capacity. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Singapore petrochemicals industry including all the major parameters.
The five product families mentioned in the report are Aromatics and Derivatives, Olefins and Derivatives, Vinyls, Styrene and Derivatives and Methanol and Derivatives.
- Petrochemicals industry supply scenario in Singapore from 2000 to 2016 consisting of capacity growth, installed capacity by production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned petrochemical complexes with capacity forecasts up to 2016
- Detailed information such as operator and equity for all active and planned projects of five product families covering aromatics and derivatives (benzene, toluene, xylenes, PET and phenol), olefins and derivatives (ethylene, propylene, butadiene, polyethylene, EG, polypropylene and SBR), vinyls (VAM, PVC), styrene and derivatives (styrene, polystyrene and ABS) and methanol and derivatives (methanol, acetic acid and MTBE)
- Market dynamics and trade balance data of petrochemical commodities from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, average prices and import and export data
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description, capacity shares of key petrochemicals producers in Singapore and information on the current and upcoming petrochemical complexes
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the petrochemicals industry in Singapore
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insight on the petrochemicals industry in Singapore
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the petrochemicals industry in Singapore
- Understand the market positioning of petrochemicals producers in Singapore
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Singapore
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/singapore-petrochemicals-industry-outlook-to-2016-market-size-company-share-price-trends-and-capacity-forecasts-report-555338