DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/29/2019 -- Skin Burns Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast- 2028
1. The total Skin Burns incident population in the seven major markets estimated to be approximately 2,881,995 cases out of which 15,49,983 were hospital visit cases in 2017.
2. Thermal burns from dry sources (fire or flame) and wet sources (scalds) account for approximately 80 % of all reported burns.
3. Total Severity Specific incident cases in the United States were found to be 602,957 in 2017.
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Skin Burns Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Skin Burns market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Skin Burns epidemiology and Skin Burns market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Skin Burns market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Skin Burns market report offers a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Skin Burns market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends driving Skin Burns market.
Request for sample pages
"Around 10,000 people in the United States die every year from burn-related infections."
The therapeutic Skin Burns market in the 7 Major Markets is expected to reach USD 2,690.9 million by 2028. The United States acquires the largest market size of Skin Burns, in comparison to the other 7 Major Markets, i.e., EU5 countries (the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain) and Japan. Among the Europe 5 countries, Germany had the highest Skin Burns market size in 2017, while Italy had the smallest market size of Skin Burns.
In the current market scenario, the standard Skin Burns treatment includes medications, wound dressings, Physical and occupational therapy and surgery. The goals of Skin Burns treatment are to control pain, remove dead tissue, prevent infection, reduce scarring risk and regain function. Skin Burns treatment depends on the severity of the Skin Burns:
- 1st Degree (Superficial): These are treated primarily with local pain killers. They usually heal within a week.
- 2nd Degree (Partial Thickness): These are treated with the application of local topical antibiotics
- 3rd Degree (Full Thickness): In 3rd Degree Burns, the dead skin needs to remove and replace with skin grafts.
Additionally, increasing awareness among people regarding the availability of various treatment options related to burn care management is expected to boost market growth. The willingness to opt for new and advanced wound care products, especially in case of patients affected with severe burns are some of the factors which are expected to contribute towards the Skin Burns market growth during the forecast period (2019-2028).
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Skin Burns treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
SkinGun (CellMist System)
and many others
The key players in Skin Burns market are:
and many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Skin Burns Market Overview at a Glance
3. Skin Burns Disease Background and Overview
4. Skin Burns Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. 7MM Total Skin Burns Prevalent Patient Population
6. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Skin Burns
7. United States
8.1. Assumptions and Rationale
8.6. United Kingdom
10. Skin Burns Treatment
11. Emergency Management
12. Unmet Needs
13. Skin Burns Marketed Therapies
13.1. Topical Treatments: Antimicrobials, Antibiotics, and others
13.2. Silvadene: Pfizer
13.3. Skin Substitutes
13.4. Recell: Avita Medical
14. Skin Burns Emerging Therapies
15. Key cross competition- Emerging Therapies
15.1. StrataGraft: Mallinckrodt
15.2. SkinGun (CellMist System): RenovaCare
16. Skin Burns 7 Major Market Analysis
17. Key Findings
18. Market Outlook by Country
19. The United States: Market Outlook
20. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
20.1. Germany Market Size
20.2. France Market Size
20.3. Italy Market Size
20.4. Spain Market Size
20.5. The United Kingdom Market Size
21. Japan: Market Outlook
21.1. Japan: Market Size
22. Market Drivers
23. Market Barriers
25. DelveInsight Capabilities
27. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.