New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Skin Care in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2013 -- Skin care increased by 8% in current value terms in 2012 to reach Won4.5 trillion. Thanks to the positive growth rate of most categories, skin care recorded a good performance in 2012. Rather than premium skin care, mass skin care registered higher growth based on a decline in department stores and direct selling channels. On the other hand, beauty specialist retailers recorded a healthy growth rate in 2012 as well as in the previous year, which led to a strong performance of mass skin care.
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Korea
- Skin Care in South Africa
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Africa
- Medicated Skin Care in South Korea
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Korea to 2017
- Make-Up and Skin Care Products Market in South Africa
- Make-Up and Skin Care Products Market in South Korea
- Men's Grooming in South Korea
- The Future of South Korea Household Care Packaging to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)