Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Skin Care in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2013 -- Skin care increased by 9% in value terms, reaching Won4 trillion in 2011, which led the entire beauty and personal care industry. Body care, facial care and hand care all showed good performance with healthy growth rates. Mass skin care also increased strongly, differently from other categories with the reverse trend from premiumisation.
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Korea
- Skin Care in South Africa
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Africa
- Medicated Skin Care in South Korea
- Make-Up and Skin Care Products Market in South Africa
- Make-Up and Skin Care Products Market in South Korea
- Skin Care - South Korea - a Snapshot
- Skincare Market in South Africa - Product Launch Almanac 2011
- Personal Care in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Skin Care in India