Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Skin Care in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2014 -- Skin care reached sales of GBP2.1 billion in 2013, following a 2% increase from 2012. With the economic climate showing some progress, consumer confidence started improving. While prices of skin care have experienced a small rise, volume sales remained relatively flat. While consumers spent a little more on their skin care products, they tended to use every last drop.
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care in the United Kingdom
- Facial Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Feminine Care Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The Future of the Make-up Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The UK Skincare Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in the United Kingdom