Fast Market Research recommends "Skyline Diagnostics BV - Product Pipeline Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2012 -- Skyline Diagnostics BV (Skyline Diagnostics) is a pharmaceutical and healthcare company, based in the Netherlands. It develops and commercializes microarray-based diagnostic tests using molecular signatures for personalized medicine in the field of oncology. The company's product pipeline includes acute lymphatic leukemia profiler, multiple myeloma profiler and brain profiler. Its AML profiler simplifies the challenging task to recognize acute myeloid leukemia subtypes and make individualized therapy decisions. Skyline Diagnostics partners include Affymetrix, Crosslinks, Iperion, Rescop and Myraqa. Its technologies include personalized medicine in cancer and microarray technology. The company was incorporated in the year 2005. Skyline Diagnostics is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Skyline Diagnostics BV portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Abbott Diagnostics - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- EXINI Diagnostics AB (EXINI) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (GNMK) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- ARK Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Medisse BV - Product Pipeline Analysis
- In Vitro Diagnostics Market to 2018 - Consolidation, Decentralization and Demand for Genetic Testing to Shape the Competitive Landscape