The newest version of ezCheckprinting check writer offers customers a way to express style and flair with the customize features. Visit halfpricesoft.com for more details.
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2013 -- The new edition of ezCheckPrinting software, the popular PC check writer from halfpricesoft.com, is shipping to small business owners that want to add style and flair to business checks. This new business cheque software allows customers to now print regular check, blank check and bank draft checks in house with company logo, signature, font style and font size.
“Adding style and flair to business checks with ezCheckprinting software will get the business noticed by more potential customers!” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. This check printing software can run on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and Apple Mac OS. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
By utilizing the feature enhanced version of Ezcheckprinting business cheque printing and writing software, customers can now start saving cash and increasing productivity immediately by printing bank draft checks, professional looking checks with logo, signature and MICR encoding in house on blank stock.
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination. An internet connection is only required when updating the software or using ezCheckprinting in conjunction with ezAch to issue direct deposit payments to employees’ bank account.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.