Colne, Lancashire -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2017 -- Small Business Trends, an award-winning publication for small business owners and entrepreneurs is renowned throughout the industry for the expert advice in which they continuously strive to offer. Most recently the company has updated their website, providing hot social media trends for main street store owners to consider.
These tips included but were not limited to the following:
- User-generated content – This means that when social media users are posting about your small business on their personal channels, you should share it.
- Facebook live – Studies have shown that social videos hold the ability to generate 1,200% more shares than text and image based posts.
- Real-time content –Social media users want to see what is happening at the stores and companies that they love as and when they're happening, don't be scared to take a few snaps of staff in action and to upload right away. What are you waiting for?
- Messaging apps – When customers and potential customer send messages it is paramount that these are replied to by companies as soon as possible. People now love to build relationship with the companies that they plan to use.
- Social media e-commerce – Many social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram now allow for companies to sell their products to users without having to be redirected to websites.
A spokesperson from Ranking Solutions was incredibly keen to comment saying, "These are only some of the tips available when it comes to social media too. Social media is now an advertising giant in which all companies should be using. Social media however is incredibly personal and therefore here at Ranking Solutions we believe that no two strategies are ever the same. If you would like a bespoke and winning social media strategy created and implemented for you, allowing you to focus on other business and marketing aspects, we are more than happy to help!"
About Ranking Solutions
Ranking Solutions is a leading internet marketing agency based in Colne, Lancashire. Boasting over ten years' experience and knowledge whether you are looking to achieve greater organic rankings on Google, to create a laser focused PPC campaign or to connect and engage with your target audience we are certain that their SEO, PPC and Social Media services could be of great help to you. What are you waiting for? If you want your company to succeed online and to ensure that your potential customers do not visit the websites of your competitors, contact the Ranking Solutions team today.
Company Name: Ranking Solutions Ltd
Tel: 01282 452096
Contact person: Gareth Owen
Address: Suite 1-4 Holker Business Centre Colne BB8 8EG