Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014 market report to its offering
Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014, provides an overview of the Small-Cell Lung Cancers therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Eli Lilly and Company
Merck & Co., Inc.
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd.
Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
MEI Pharma, Inc.
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Supratek Pharma Inc.
Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd
Celator Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cerulean Pharma, Inc.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc.
Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Omnitura Therapeutics Inc.
Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi, S.A.
CellAct Pharma GmbH
Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Ltd.
Inbiopro Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit