New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- Over the review period and during 2014 as well, ongoing consumer interest in home coffee machines has increased, resulting in rapid volume growth of categories such as espresso coffee machines and hard pods, and driving sales in small cooking appliances as a whole. This trend explains the strong growth in volume terms in small cooking appliances observed throughout the review period by a CAGR of 5% and in 2014 by 4%. Amongst other reasons, coffee making at home gained the reputation for better quality and today, a coffee machine is a product that can be seen in more and more houses in Denmark, being used often. With the developed coffee drinking culture in the country, coffee machines are appealing to more consumers who enjoy easily making quality coffee at home. Hence, sales in espresso machines and hard pods are growing and contributing to overall category volume growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
BSH Hvidevarer A/S will maintain its leading position in small cooking appliances in 2014 with a volume share of 17% of total retail sales. BSH Hvidevarer A/S is the national brand owner of the popular Bosch and Siemens brands. Both brands have enjoyed throughout the review period and continuing in 2014 a strong reputation amongst consumers, widespread distribution throughout Denmark and availability in all price ranges, giving consumers the option to choose the right product at the proper price. All this helps to establish BSH Hvidevarer A/S as the most important player in small cooking appliances in Denmark.
Growing consumer interest in home cooking and preparation of quality and original food at home is expected to remain an important factor behind sales of small cooking appliances over the forecast period. As this trend is projected to remain or even strengthen, sales in volume terms are set to grow by a CAGR of 1% and to reach 1,050,000 units by 2019, growing in each one of the forecast years.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Denmark, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Cooking Appliances in Denmark market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Small Cooking Appliances in Denmark?
- What are the major brands in Denmark?
- What is the percentage share for hard and soft coffee pod machines?
- Are freestanding hobs driving growth in Denmark?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Cooking Appliances in Italy
- Small Cooking Appliances in Germany
- Small Cooking Appliances in Malaysia
- Small Cooking Appliances in Thailand
- Small Cooking Appliances in South Korea