Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2012 -- Although it continues to be one of the most dynamic categories in the consumer appliances market, in 2011 small cooking appliances experienced some difficulties in overcoming the impact of the economic situation. The period 2009-2010 was marked by outstanding sales. Continued investment in healthy cooking products, such as deep fat fryers with minimal oil consumption, breadmakers and electric grills, was able to stimulate consumer demand in Portugal, even in a period of crisis. Coffee machines,...
Euromonitor International's Small Cooking Appliances in Portugal report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Breadmakers, Coffee Machines, Deep Fat Fryers, Electric Grills, Electric Steamers, Freestanding Hobs, Mini Ovens, Other Small Cooking Appliances, Rice Cookers, Rotisseries and Roasters, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Toasters, Waffle Makers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Small Cooking Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Cooking Appliances in Poland
- Small Cooking Appliances in China
- Small Cooking Appliances in the Netherlands
- Small Cooking Appliances in Malaysia
- Small Cooking Appliances in the US
- Small Cooking Appliances in Indonesia
- Small Cooking Appliances in Spain
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Indonesia
- Small Cooking Appliances in Argentina
- Small Cooking Appliances in Greece