New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Small Cooking Appliances in Thailand"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2013 -- Small cooking appliances showed positive volume and value growth of 5% and 6%, respectively in 2012. The largest category remains rice cookers as rice is the main dish for Thai people at all three meals. Freestanding hobs are the next most popular small cooking appliance, particularly gas types. Pod coffee machines was the latest product to emerge, in 2011. Most pod coffee machines are imported and only few brands of Nespresso and illy were available in Thailand in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Small Cooking Appliances in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Breadmakers, Coffee Machines, Electric Grills, Electric Steamers, Freestanding Hobs, Fryers, Mini Ovens, Other Small Cooking Appliances, Rice Cookers, Rotisseries and Roasters, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Toasters, Waffle Makers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Small Cooking Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in Denmark
- Consumer Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Appliances in Singapore
- Consumer Appliances in Germany
- Consumer Appliances in Austria
- Consumer Appliances in Thailand
- Consumer Appliances in Brazil
- Consumer Appliances in the US
- Consumer Appliances in France
- Consumer Appliances in Sweden
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)