New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Small cooking appliances posted retail sales growth of 2% in volume terms and 3% in current value terms in 2013. The category benefited from the increasing demand for cooking appliances which make kitchen tasks easier and faster. Sales were positively affected by the healthier food trend; and many consumers shifted to the preparation of healthy meals at home. Consumers' desire to drink better quality and tasting coffee at home boosted sales of pod coffee machines. However, the growth in sales of small cooking appliances was restricted by the rising popularity of eating out and food delivery services, which provide consumers with time savings.
Groupe SEB remains the leading player in small cooking appliances in 2013, with a 39% share of retail volume sales. This performance is thanks to the offer of a large range of products, while Moulinex is regarded by consumers as a trustworthy and quality brand. The leading company continued to register the biggest increase in retail volume share in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Small cooking appliances will be affected by developing food trends, such as the preparation and consumption of healthier meals and the rising interest in international (Asian or Italian) cuisines. The eating habits of Czechs will continue to be influenced by Western trends, and the increasing popularity of fast food outlets is predicted. Over the forecast period, small cooking appliances is expected to post a 2% retail volume CAGR, while constant value sales are set to stagnate.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Cooking Appliances in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Small Cooking Appliances in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- What is the percentage share for hard and soft coffee pod machines?
- Are freestanding hobs driving growth in Czech Republic?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Breadmakers, Coffee Machines, Electric Grills, Electric Steamers, Freestanding Hobs, Fryers, Mini Ovens, Other Small Cooking Appliances, Rice Cookers, Slow Cookers, Toasters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in the Czech Republic
- Consumer Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Large Cooking Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Small Cooking Appliances in Turkey
- Small Cooking Appliances in Italy
- Small Cooking Appliances in Germany
- Consumer Appliances in Russia
- Small Cooking Appliances in Malaysia
- Small Cooking Appliances in South Korea
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Korea