New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2012 -- "Small Hydropower (SHP) - Installed Capacity, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Competitive Landscape, Opportunity and Key Country Analysis to 2020" is the latest report from industry analysis specialists GlobalData, offering comprehensive information and understanding of the current challenges in offshore wind industry. The report provides clear understanding of the small hydropower market. It provides deep insight into the key drivers and challenges impacting the market, swot analysis, technology analysis and also provides data regarding historic and forecast growth. The report also provides information onlevelized cost of energy (LCOE) analysis, cost-benefit analysis, turbine manufacturer's share, opportunity analysis, major regulations and support programs for key countries such as China, India, Japan, The US, Canada, Brazil, Italy and France.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's Team of industry experts.
The report analyzes the global small hydro power market and includes -
- Data on the installed capacity, split by key countries, power generation, comparison of LCOE, SWOT analysis, technology analysis, drivers and restraints impacting the global small hydro market.
- The report provides market insights on the major small hydro power markets such as China, India, Japan, The US, Canada, Brazil, Italy and France.
- Historical as well as forecasted data on small hydro installed capacity, power generation and cost benefit analysis for key countries.
- LCOE Analysis, Opportunity Analysis and turbine manufacturer's share of the small hydropower market for the key countries.
- Major small hydropower policies supporting the development of the market are also covered for the key countries.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for the small hydropower market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Position yourself to maximize potential in the growth of the small hydropower market.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hydropower (Large Hydro, Small Hydro and Pumped Storage) - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- Wind Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Market - Global Market Size, Share by Component, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Biopellet Energy Market - Global Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Analysis and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Power Market in SAARC Countries to 2020 - FDI Driven by Private Sector Participation is Key to Future Growth
- Middle East Power Market Analysis to 2030 - Strategic Analysis from IPP and EPC Perspective, Investment and Regulatory Scenario, Competitive Landscape, Technical Consultant Analysis
- Solar PV Inverters - Global Market Size, Price Analysis, Regulations and Competitive Analysis to 2020
- Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Regulations & Investment Analysis to 2020
- Major Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Renewable Resources, Privatization, and Easing Barriers to Entry in Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine and Turkey
- Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- Grid Parity for Wind and Solar Power - Future Outlook and Impact Analysis