Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Canada", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- Small appliances (non-cooking) received a boost from the growing popularity of home coffee consumption, and particularly from rising demand for speciality coffee beans and espresso. Coffee mills rose in volume and value terms in 2014 as more consumers turned to whole bean coffees for reasons of freshness, ethical farming and flavour variety. This in turn boosted sales of coffee mills as households ground fresh beans for their daily coffee.
Hamilton Beach Brands, representing the widely distributed Hamilton Beach and Proctor Silex brands, remained the category leader with a volume share of 25% in 2014. Hamilton Beach Brands maintained strong retail distribution across all channels, from independent stores to mass, hypermarkets and DIY leaders, such as Canadian Tire. The company has a wide product range and is a well-known, respected brand in the Canadian marketplace, thereby sustaining sales through brand loyalty and reputation.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Rising interest in speciality coffees for standard filter machines and fresh ground espresso is expected to drive category growth over the forecast period. Coffee mills is anticipated to post a value CAGR of 4% at constant 2014 prices over the five years to 2019, with an overall category value CAGR of 3% at constant 2014 prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Canada market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Canada?
- What are the major brands in Canada?
- Has the recession impacted performance in small kitchen appliances insdustry?
- Are coffee mills growing in line with coffee machine consumption?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Korea
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Thailand
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Sweden
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Vietnam
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Taiwan