New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Kettles remained the leading category in small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) in Romania, accounting for 90% of total retail volume sales in 2013. The household penetration of kettles was already high, and purchases by new consumers were therefore insufficient to have any major influence on sales. Sales volume declined by -3% in 2013, while value sales dropped by -5%.
Groupe SEB Romania had 12% volume share comprising 129,000 units of small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) in 2013. It was followed by Philips Romania with 11%, while Bosch's brand operator, BSH Electrocasnice, had 10%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
It is expected that small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) will show a gradual recovery in volume sales, with a CAGR of 1% over the forecast period. Constant value sales are expected to have a constant value CAGR of -2% over the forecast period due to customers' using price as a main decision-making factor.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- Has the recession impacted performance in small kitchen appliances insdustry?
- Are coffee mills growing in line with coffee machine consumption?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Coffee Mills, Kettles, Other Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Korea
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in the Czech Republic
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Germany
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Turkey
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Saudi Arabia
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Portugal
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Denmark
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Israel
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Singapore
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in the Netherlands