Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Small Scale LNG Terminals Market by Technology (Liquefaction and Regasification) and by Type (Onshore and Offshore) - Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 - 2022”
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/17/2016 -- How Big is the Small Scale LNG Terminals Market?
The small scale LNG terminals market is expected to exceed more than 102 MMTPA by 2022; Growing at a CAGR of more than 10.0% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/small-scale-lng-terminals-market
LNG is progressively rising as one of the most preferred fuels worldwide. It is being used by various end user businesses. The main benefits of utilizing LNG as a fuel are its clean burning nature that considerably lowers emissions as compared to alternative fossil fuels. Presently there is a discrete variance in the global natural gas development with key manufacturers exporting a bulk of their creation and main customers being heavily dependent on imports. In such a situation, there is an increasing need for LNG transportation globally. Since transportation of natural gas in liquid form is regularly cheaper and mainly cost effective than construction pipelines. Although huge amount of LNG terminals have been preferably built across the globe till today's date the emergence of little demand centers for natural gas within small geographies is steadily changing the focal point towards miniaturizing LNG infrastructure.
The major driving factors of small scale LNG terminals market are as follows:
1) Security of gas provide in small order centers and expansion of small gas fields has led to investment in small scale LNG.
2) Preference of huge long term vehicle fleet owners towards adopting LNG as an alternate fuel supply.
3) Slumping energy costs are currently attracting a lot of investment in small LNG terminals above the super projects.
The restraining factors of small scale LNG terminals market are as follows:
1) Infrastructure expansion issues and need of constant order from end user section.
The small scale LNG terminals market is segmented on the lines of its type and regional. Based on type segmentation it covers liquefaction terminals and regasification terminals. Liquefaction terminals and Regasification terminals are further segmented into onshore and offshore type. The small scale LNG terminal market's geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/small-scale-lng-terminals-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for small scale LNG terminals and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for small scale LNG terminals.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Small Scale LNG Terminals with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Skangass AS, Linde AG,Prometheus Energy and Plum Energy. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry's most influential players.
The Small Scale LNG Terminals Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis
Liquefaction terminals by type
Regasification terminals by type
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all small scale LNG terminals.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of small scale LNG terminals data.
4) Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution.
About Market Research Engine
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.