Fast Market Research announces the availability of the new Markets and Markets report, "Small Wind Market - Global Trends and Forecast to 2019", on their comprehensive research portal
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2015 -- Small Wind Market by Type (Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine, Vertical Axis Wind Turbine), by Application (On-Grid, Off-Grid), by Geography (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe) - Global Trends and Forecast to 2019
The global small wind power market is estimated to witness lucrative growth with a CAGR of 19.5% for the next five years. The growth in this market is propelled by the economic advantages of wind power and its increasing competitiveness relative to other sources of electricity, as well as the pressing need to implement emission-free technologies to mitigate environmental concerns such as climate change and air pollution.
The Asia-Pacific market will register highest growth by 2019 owing to the significant investments being made for small wind power technologies in the region. The growth of this region is supplemented by the rising need for clean electricity in developing economies such as India and China.
Get More Details on this Report and a Full Table of Contents at Small Wind Market - Global Trends and Forecast to 2019
The major economic benefit of wind power is that it reduces the exposure of economies to fuel price volatility, which is expected to drive its market globally. In addition to this, robust economic development, greater awareness about the benefits of renewable energy sources, plummeting costs of wind energy generation, and encouraging environment policies are projected to support the growth of the small wind power market in coming years.
The small wind power market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. This report covers the global small wind power market in major regions, such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The on-grid application segment is projected to dominate the global small wind power market, by application between 2014 and 2019. By type, horizontal axis wind turbine is estimated to have the largest market during the forecast period.
This report analyzes various market trends and establishes the most effective growth strategy in the market. It identifies major market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. The key small wind power companies, such as Northern Power Systems Inc. (U.S.), Bergey Wind Power Co. (U.S.), Kingspan Group Plc. (Netherlands), Shanghai Ghrepower Green Energy Co. Ltd. (China), Endurance Wind Power Inc. (Canada), ZKEnergy Technology Co., Ltd. (China), and Xzeres Wind Corp. (U.K.) have also been profiled in the report.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BENCHMARKING ANALYSIS
- Comparison of small wind and different technologies offered by key players and evaluating them on different parameters
- Analysis and impacts of local and regional environmental regulations that may impact the concerned market
- Impact of installed electricity generation capacity on the small wind market
- Impact of E&P capex cut on small wind market providers
CURRENT INDUSTRY CHALLENGES
- Challenges faced in small wind turbine industry
- Project Execution
- Financing Constrictions
HISTORICAL DATA AND TRENDS
- Small wind companies capex information
SMALL WIND TURBINE IN DEPTH VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS
- Interrelation between different segments
- Impact of segments on the market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Alternative Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wind Power in Australia, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Global Wind Turbine Gearbox Market 2015-2019
- Wind Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in Portugal, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in Denmark, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles