Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2015 -- "Smart Grid Policy Handbook 2015" is the latest policy report from GlobalData. It provides in-depth analysis of smart grid technology policies across major countries in the world: the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, the EU, Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, India, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Australia. Major topics include Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), microgrid, smart cities, net metering, Time of Use (ToU) pricing, communication protocol, Electric Vehicles (EV), and Energy Management Systems.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The report provides comprehensive coverage of key smart grid initiatives and policies for the following countries and regions: the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, the EU, Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, India, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Australia.
It covers the following major topics:
- Smart cities
- Net metering
- ToU pricing
- Communication protocol
- Important smart grid agencies
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies using specific insights into policy decisions
- Identify opportunities to exploit the smart grid market, as well as the challenges involved
- Compare the level of support for smart grid technologies by country
- Increase future revenue and profitability using insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the smart grid market
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here: