Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/30/2011 -- GlobalData's report "Smart Grid Stakeholder Analysis - Economic Impact of Smart Grid Technology Deployments" provides an insight into the financial effects of the deployment of smart grid technologies on its stakeholders: consumers, utilities, the technology vendors and financial institutions. The report provides information on the financial implications related to the deployment of smart grid technologies such as their impact on the monthly electricity bills of customers, the scope for revenue generation for customers, the impact on the capital investments of utilities, and other aspects. The report also provides insights on case studies involving cost-and-benefit analysis of deployment of smart grid technologies. A stakeholder in this context is defined as a person, group or organization that can affect or be affected by utilities' decisions, objectives and policies due to a direct or indirect stake in the utility. Key stakeholders for smart grids include consumers, utilities, governments, policy makers, regulators, technology vendors, environmental groups, employees and societies as a whole. The report also provides case studies on the impact of smart grid technology deployments on different stakeholder.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Global coverage of key case studies to analyze economic impact
- Economic Impact of Deployment on consumers
- Economic Impact of Deployment on power utilities
- Economic Impact of Deployment on technology vendors
- Economic Impact of Deployment on investment banks and venture capital firms
How this report will help you:
- Facilitate decision-making based on information on cost and benefits related to smart grid technology deployments.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the smart grid technology market's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart Grid Readiness in Power Utilities - Technology Installation Trends and Outlook to 2016
- Smart Grid Landscape in the US - Market Size, Key Competitors, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2015
- Smart Grid Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020 - Major Government Investments Through Utility Companies to Drive the Global Market
- Enabling Technologies for the Smart Grid
- Information and Communications Technologies in Smart Grid - Global Market Sizing and Forecasts to 2015
- The US Smart Grid Opportunity: Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Asia Pacific Smart Grid Opportunity: Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Europe Smart Grid Opportunity: Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) - Global Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
- General Electric Company (GE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile